Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free Post-- What makes me Happy !(:


My Friends are definitely a big part of my life and always will be! Coming to college has opened many doors for me and showed me new people and places and i have had good and bad experiences but i have learned alot and i know i still have so much more to learn and i dont think i could make it without my best friends there to support me and keep me going when times are tough. The people i choose to place my self around is also part of who i am and who i want to become. Just like i love my parents, i also love my friends in a different way, just like i would love my boyfriend in a different way also. But like i said, its human nature for us to love and be loved back and i think that is a huge part in our life and we take advantage of that and every moment we have and not stay angry or upset about little things. One other thing that i love and always puts a smile on my face is going on vacation to the Beach! I think that beaches are so beautiful and i love going there, putting my feet in the sand, and thanking God for how blessed i am! I've been quite a few places, my ultimate favorite beach though i would have to say would be Hawaii. Looking out at the ocean and the scenery around it is Art that God has created.




No comments:

Post a Comment